Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Return .....

Opium II VIPs are awesome and you never know who you will find there! 

I was surprised the other night by a Dark visitor to my patio, turning to see him there brought a smile to my lips! 


A slight smile or was it a naughty snear ,crossed his lips and he said ..... I told you I'd be back.


I purred softly and slowly walked over and climb into his arms, what girl could resist this Dark Knight. What girl would want to resist!


He laid me over the table and pressed his body over mine , a shiver ran down my spine feeling his strong hands roaming over my flesh gasping for a moment when his hand wrapped around my neck pulling my head back I could feel his breath in my ear and hear those long deep moans in his throat.


Before I knew what was happening he had pulled me to the chair and forced my top off exposing my breasts, his hands , his body his breath his mouth were everywhere almost at the same time setting me on fire, I could feel my body shake, my thighs quiver, my panties wet between my legs. His cock pressing against my ass.


Standing up and stripping off the rest of my clothes, I watched as he released his cock , I pushed him back onto the table , crawled over top of him , his tongue ran between my wet swollen lips. I slipped my hand down my belly and between my thighs making sure it was wet and covered in my sticky wetness and reached back to stroke his thick cock while he made sure I covered and coated his tongue in sweet sticky cum.


As wetness develops my legs begin to open and my spot turns to a backdraft and all I want you to do is extinguish it.


He filled me over and over ... I was raw, gasping and begging for more. Body rising, sweating, panting ,
make-up melting , back arching .....





Without words I use my tongue to tell the tale of what I need, kneeling before you my eyes feast upon your masculinity, I taste you filling me, dripping down my chin, coating my tongue , covering my face with sweet salty sticky cum, spilling from the corners of my mouth and dripping  onto my breasts.


"You are so big and so hard, you give it to me so good, you are my mortal sin."


And then he left as quickly as he came, my Dark Knight ........

No comments:

Post a Comment