Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Brains & Boobs: Colleen Photographs Debbie

I was very pleased and excited to see this post from Pixie Rain, one of those people I have admired since I 1st found her work in the Adult  and Art scenes in Second Life. One of the things I respect most is that she combines the 2 worlds quite nicely and shares her visions .

Meeting Debbie was another hi-light for my Second Life, shes fun, warm and talented. She is a strong and definite persona . I love her vision for her avatar, all business and lady with a touch of wild side! She's had a long and very productive Second Life and she enjoys it and it shows in the 1st 5 minutes of conversation that she is just an awesome person.

These are the things that keep me coming back to Second Life day after days these 5 years. Creativity and the opportunity to meet truly fabulous people along the way.




Thank you Pixie, for all you do and for introducing me to another truly wonderful person !

Please read the entire article on Pixie's Blog !

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these kind words and support of my work in SL. I am really touched :)

    ReplyDelete