Friday, December 26, 2014

Bringing in the New Year !

I promised myself I was going to lay in a pile on the floor and do NOTHING today. (according to my partner Toran,doing nothing is my forte :P )  Getting through the Holidays is always fun but rarely easy, there is always so much to do!
2015 new years illustration with christmas balls
Looking back over my SL year it has been an extremely busy one with a ton of changes, looking deeper all of them were good even if I did not know it then! I worked a year for BUSTed Magazine (BUSTed Magazine is a monthly free magazine devoted to showcasing some of the sexiest busty girls in the enhanced breast community. We feature not only photos but articles, news and advertisements dedicated to enhanced breasts. ) I meant some really amazing people doing the magazine and made several new friends , shot some really terrific models who were not only beautifully enhanced ladies and learned that some were successful business owners , writers, machinima makers. There was never a dull moment!
BUSTed Magazine SL
Toran and I have always been in business together at Babenco & Criss doing photography and machinima, portfolios, wedding videos, glam and fashion, parties and more, and yes we even did a few naughty ones !
Of course I have been privileged to blog and continue to blog for some really awesome SL designers/creators, such as Rebel Hope Designs, Black Tulip Props and Poses , ~RSD ~ , Wicked Creative.  It’s been a full and very fun SL !
Recently we , myself and Toran, started out on a new SL venture, LumaLite HUD, and so far it is going really well !
The LumaLite Hud is a lighting system made for Second Life Beginners and Pros alike.
Often the difference between “That’s nice” and “Wow!” is a few easy steps and LumaLite provides that and more!
LumaLite_V_1.5_for_Marketplace
Getting LumaLite up and running became quite a challenge for both of us, between our RL schedules a few PC issues not to mention we had no real scripting experience past basic stuff. I think we both began dreaming in LSL ! LOL !! How our heads didn’t ‘splode I will never know ! AND, it’s not over, we are still tweaking and planning for future updates to the HUD.
I shared some of the photos taken by LumaLite user Rachel Swallows here. I was very pleased when she contacted me to let know how much she loved HUD.
Today I want to share a photo from another LumaLite user, Suff Lockjaw AKA Leannan.
She had purchased a new skin and wanted to do some photos of it.
Un-edited… taken [TOR] Midday – Pleasantrie, with LumaLite 1.7 on:) . Get to know Leannan , she is a SL pose maker, SL Live Singer and owner/organizer of Hunt for Your Inner SLut.
Overall I’m really excited looking forward to the new year. I hope yours will be amazing as well ! What are your plans for the SL New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment