Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hoobs Hotties around the Grid

Last week Don Roodborst and I had a chance to hang out, he posted a photo he did on his flickr  and I snapped a few my self. I will share one here and when the others are edited I will share those as well.



One thing is for sure, if you hang out with me :) there will be photos or vids . I hope no one objects to that. :)

Scooby Mode contacted me and asked if I would pose in a photo he wanted to have taken and I said yes. He asked if I knew anyone else as hot as me *LOL* and I said I hang out with the best ! Go to Hoobs Hotties and choose one! He choose Raelin - Rage ! She is one very hot Hottie!


Our Poser was none other then Suff Lockjaw !
Contact her, she makes really awesome poses . She is manager of Cleavage sim, owner of Erotipose located there.



No comments:

Post a Comment